Located within easy walking distance of St. Davids, Anghorfa Dawel (known as ‘The Farm’) is set in 6 acres of land and enjoys panoramic views of the countryside from all windows. The Farm consists of 2 joined houses and is registered for 7. Accommodation offers:-
– Seven bedrooms, one on the ground floor
– 4 bathrooms
– 2 kitchens
– Central dining room
– 2 reception rooms, one leading to a large conservatory
– Outside is a historic Victorian walled garden and spacious grounds in which are horticulture poly-tunnels where flowers and vegetables are cultivated.
– Full fire safety compliance
– Meets National Minimum Standards requirements
– Date of Registration: September 1994; Category: Adults with a learning disability 18 to 65 years of either sex; Number of places 7; No nursing care, no emergency admissions, no smoking, drugs or alcohol.
– Registered Manager: Ms. Wendy Hale
St Davids Care in the Community offers its own day service; weekend and evening activities; the service of excellent local GPs, dentist, optician and general hospital.